Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Turtley Cute

I have an new kit to show you today.  I originally made this kit for a designer challenge and gave part of it away as a freebie.  I just recently expanded it into a full size kit and I love how it turned out.  This kit was made for my niece's 3rd birthday party pictures.  She had a turtle cake.  So this kit is for all those little girls who like "boy" things like turtles and frogs but also are girly!  You can find Turtley Cute at both STS and Brownie Scraps.

I also have a set of clusters, paper stacks and all those 3 bundled together.  You can only get these items at STS.



Take a look at what my creative team did with this kit.  I love how versatile this kit is!



I started scrapping my niece's birthday pictures but I haven't finished!

My creative team has some freebies for you.


I'll be back later this week to give you another freebie with this kit.

1 comment:

  1. i'd love to see that floral cluster up close, but i can't find it on thao's blog... :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...