Thursday, March 29, 2012

Monkey See, Monkey Do Review

Have you grabbed Monkey See, Monkey Do yet?  I just love the color combinations in this kit and I love all the monkey elements!  Take another look:
Don't forget about all the other goodies with this kit too-there are clusters, paper stacks, QPs and a bundle!  Here's some inspiration using this kit.
by Ann-I love all the circles on this page!
by Brooke-Love that she had a sock monkey photo to go with this kit!
by Steph-Love the photos split on opposite sides of the layout.

previous two by Daphne-love the clustering on both of these.

previous 2 by Laure-love the simplicity of these layouts.
layout by me showing my little monkey!  This layout was made for the scraplift challenge at STS.

Do you want a freebie with this kit????  Kim has made  you a great cluster frame!  Click on the image to download.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...