Thursday, March 22, 2012

Monkey See, Monkey Do

You may have seen this kit before but now I'm releasing Monkey See, Monkey Do at Stuff to Scrap!  I just love this kit-the colors, the cute sock monkeys and all the elements and papers.  This kit is a collab between myself and Flutterbye Faery Designs.
This time we have a set of clusters, a set of paper stacks, a set of quick pages and a bundle!  All of them (minus the bundle), will be on sale for 30% off for one week.



Want to see what my creative team has done with this kit?  They have some amazing layouts!  This first one is by Ann.  I am just in love with these circle scallops on the bottom of the layout!  This has become quite a trend and I am going to have to try it!
Next up is a layout by Daphne.  I love the big photo with the angled papers on the side.  And that cluster with the same flowers and the frame underneath is just awesome!
Take a look at this layout by Thao.  I LOVE the title with both of the fonts that are included in the kit!  Such a cute combination.  I also love the banner stretched across the photos.
This layout by Stephanie is just adorable!  I love the border cluster on the left side with the curved paper and the elements poking out!
I have a guest CT member this month, Cynthia.  Here's her layout.  I like the split background with the brown borders around it.
I'll be back on Sunday with more layouts!  I have a freebie for you with this kit to give you a little enticement.  This freebie was made by Kim.  Click on the picture to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...