Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

We just got back from visiting my brother in Nashville. I came back to find in my inbox a fun Easter kit that Scraps by Andrea just whipped up! I decided I would scrap the photos that we took while in Nashville celebrating Easter. My kids did not really care for hunting Easter eggs but I made them do it anyways just to get photos! What we do to get pictures, right? Here's my layout of them hunting Easter eggs.

I love this kit because it has traditional pastel Easter colors in it. Whenever I think of Easter, I think of light pink, blue, yellow, green and purple. I also love the fun little elements in this kit, especially the little chicks which unfortunately I wasn't able to work into this layout. Here's a preview of the kit which you can pick up HERE.

I'll be back later today with a freebie template and I'll tell you why you all get a freebie!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's hilarious that you journaled that you didn't keep their eggs and they didn't get any candy. They were probably sitting on the prickly grass thinking "what on earth is the point of this, if we don't get any candy?" Poor babies! But they look awfully cute in their hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They couldn't have eaten the candy anyways-taffy and carmels. I was going to let them keep the eggs (and I would eat the candy) but Brian kept throwing them back. I guess I should have added that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...