Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tutti Frutti?

I wanted to participate in the Word of the Week Challenge at Stuff to Scrap and this week's word was "Garden." I had the perfect pictures of my son in my garden playing with a daffodil. But I didn't have the right kit for it. I went to The Scrappy Kat's store and found her kit called Tutti Frutti. It had the perfect colors for my pictures but the only elements were fruit and I didn't need fruit for my layout! No problemo! I just used the papers to make my layout more interesting. Here's my layout.

Weren't the colors just perfect for these pictures? Here's a preview of the kit. See lots of fruit and some great ribbon and frames!

As you may notice there is no ric rac. Well I found a great tutorial on how to make ric rac out of ribbbon. I didn't use ribbon, I just used a black layer and then clipped the red paper to it. The papers in this kit are fabulous! You could make your layouts fun with cutting the papers into fun shapes. I made this into a freebie QP for you. Here's the preview.

You can download it here. Head over to The Scrappy Kat's store to pick up this kit.

There's a Speed Scrap at Stuff to Scrap on Tuesday. I totally spaced out and missed yesterday's! Hopefully I'll be able to attend Tuesdays. Here are the details and participation prize.

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is Noah going to be the gardener? Love going to this blog and seeing what the latest picture is. I do wonder why the pictures are always so small though? I that the style right now? Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...