Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New release from Just Jaimee and a sneak peek

Just Jaimee has such a cute new kit out! It's called Just for Jamie Cupcake Sweetie. The colors are so pretty and there are cute cupcake elements. If you don't have baking pictures, that's OK, you can still scrap with this kit! I actually scrapped swimming pictures of my daughter. Just Jaimee opened a new store at Scrapable this weekend but this kit is only available right now at her Divine Digital store. Here's a look at this kit.




Here's the layout that I made using this kit. I'm in love with using square outlines recently! I just can't get enough of them!


This kit was really fun to play with. Don't be surprised if you see more layouts with this kit!


JW DigiScraps has a new kit coming out on Thursday. Right now she's taking comments on her blog about what you would scrap with this kit and someone will win this kit! Head on over to her blog to enter to win!



I'll be back on Thursday to show you this kit in full and to give away a free QP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...