Sunday, April 18, 2010

How many times can I use 1 kit?

There's a contest going on at Brownie Scraps to see how many LOs we can make with the April Addicts kit called Spri-ster by Marni Designs and Scrappin Daisies. I'm a sucker for contests and challenges. Right now I've created 4 LOs. Another person is ahead of me and has done 6. We have to the end of April so I have time to catch up and pull ahead. Although that also gives her time to get more done too! I thought I would show off what I have created so far.


The above LO was done for the Brownie Flip Challenge. This next one was done for the Single Brownie Challenge. Fun was the 1 word to use.



The above LO was done for the recipe challenge and the next one was done for the Sweet Inspiration Challenge. In that one they give you a theme to journal about. The theme was music. My kids LOVE to dance to music so I wrote about that.


I should get some pictures from my sister so I can scrapbook pictures of her daughter with this kit too!

Brownie Scraps also puts LOs from the gallery on their blog and has people vote for the best one. I've never had a LO on there before but this week I do. I don't think you win anything but I still want to win! So if you wouldn't mind voting for me, I'd appreciate it. This is the layout that's up for the vote. I made it for the Template challenge at Brownie Scraps and the font challenge at Stuff to Scrap. I won this kit which is called Little Whimsy by Jacabean Designs. I absolutely love everything by Jacabean Designs! The template is by Leenie Lou Designs.

You can vote HERE. Come back tomorrow because I have 4 brand new kits to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...