Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More Easter Fun and Speed Scrap

My family was in Nashville for Easter and we ended up going to church on Saturday evening right after we were out visiting a garden, so my kids didn't get to get dressed up (or I should say, I didn't get to dress them) in their Easter outfits. So Easter morning we put them in their Easter outfits and went to the hospital where my sister in law works and took pictures by their flower beds. Thank goodness for digital cameras! Getting both my kids to look at the camera and smile at the same time is impossible! I'm so glad I have Photoshop Elements so that I can extract one kid and plop them into another picture! I did manage to get 1 good Easter picture of both of them out of 50 plus pictures. I got several cute ones of Natalie too. She really likes to clap her hands when I sing "If You're Happy and You Know It..." I do pretty much anything and everything to get them to smile for the camera! I scrapped some of the outtakes (which are pretty cute in my mind) using Scraps by Andrea's new kit called Easter Fun. Here's the layout that I made. It was made for the Scraplift Challenge at Stuff to Scrap.





Here's a preview of Scraps by Andrea's kit which is full of fun Easter elements and beautiful Easter colors. You can pick it up HERE.





Becky Young Designs is hosting a Speed Scrap tomorrow night at Stuff to Scrap. Check out the flier and the participation prize. I made one of those QPs!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...