Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's A Guy Thing

Recently it seems like all my new kits are boyish or manly ones! I guess all the designers decided it was high time to create kits that aren't girly! Just Jaimee has a new kit out called Just for Lori It's A Guy Thing. I thought it would perfectly to scrap pictures of my dad with my twins. Here's a preview of the kit. Usually Jaimee does glitter styles to accompany the kits that you can get separately but this time they are included in the whole package! What a deal! You can pick it up at Just Jaimee's store at Divine Digital.

Here's my layout that I made and now that I'm thinking about it, I'm probably going to make this one into a two page spread. I had more pictures I wanted to use but I just can't figure out how to make more than 3 pictures look good on a page! I might have to use templates!




I know my mom reads my blog, so I'm just going to mention that I did do pages of her with the twins but I can't post them yet because the kit hasn't been released yet! I think the kit I used (titled My Mother, very appropriate!) is going to be released around the 18th. So you'll just have to wait.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...