Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Let's Party!

I download Marni Designs' kit called Let's Party intending to scrap my twin's first birthday party pictures but never did. I haven't scrapped their party at all! I guess I better get on it. Anyway, I did scrap a picture of them on their birthday with their cookie but I also used this kit to scrap a picture that has nothing to do with parties! That's what I love about so many kits. Even though the kit has a theme, you're not limited to just scrapping pictures of that theme! There are so many versatile kits out there. Here's the layout of my twins on their actual birthday. It was hard to get Natalie to look happy. I think she was just tired!

Here's the layout that I made that has nothing to do with a party. This one I made for the Cinnamon Bear and Chocolate Challenge at Brownie Scraps. That's a mouthful for the challenge name, isn't it? For this challenge you are given 2 layouts and you need to combine them in some way to make your own layout. I have a lot of fun with this challenge because it's like a scraplift challenge but with 2 layouts. I really like what I came up with!

Here's a preview of Let's Party. It has such fun bold colors that would be perfect for a party at any age or for other layouts too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...