Saturday, July 10, 2010

Birthday Boy

Ramona The Pest Designs has a brand new kit out today called Birthday Boy. It's a fun kit full of birthday elements plus many other elements so you can scrap other pictures too. The colors are great for any age boy because it has blues, green and brown in it. My son actually had an outfit that matched this kit perfectly but I had already scrapped them all so I found other ones that woul work. You can buy the kit or you can buy the bundle which has the kit, alpha, word art set and template set. I would recommend the whole bundle! Here's a preview of the kit and the bundle.


Here are my layouts. The second one uses a template from the bundle. This kit and collection are 25% off right now so go grab it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...