Thursday, July 29, 2010

Paisleys and Polka Dots and a few speed scraps

I have been drooling over Jacabean Designs' kit called Paisleys and Polka Dots for a long time. I just love the colors! I finally broke down and worked with it because it was the perfect kit for a hybrid project that I was working on for the Hybrid Challenge at Brownie Scraps. But before I show you my hybrid photo, here's a look at the kit which is currently 30% off and has been all month. I don't know when the sale ends but I would assume at the end of July so you should go get the kit right now!!!

Isn't it gorgeous! Just so you know I used the add on that Jacabean Designs had on her blog a while back in my layouts so not all pieces that you see on my layouts can be found in the kit.

Here's my hybrid project. The challenge at Brownie Scraps was to take a frame and create something to put in it. Ramona's example was a menu and I loved that idea. My husband isn't so keen on it but who cares! I can write on the class what we're having for dinner every night (so that I don't have to figure out daily what we are having) and then wipe it off at the end of the week. Cool, huh?

My layout is the last Pile It On Challenge for the Family Reunion that Brownie Scraps has been having. I've been hosting several events and it's been keeping me busy. We're almost nearing the end of our reunion so if you haven't checked it out, you have just a few more days to play along!


There are 2 speed scraps coming up at Stuff to Scrap soon. It's been a while since we've had one. There are 3 within 5 days!

There's a speed scrap tonight hosted by one of the new designers, Pixel Me That Designs. Here's the flyer for more details and a look at the participation prize.



Come on over to the STS forum for a Speed Scrap this Saturday. The participation prize is a kit with coordinating cardstock and glitter from Scraps by Andrea. Dana aka danajscraps will be hosting and it's sure to be a great time!

Flyer is linked to the forum.




Come to a speed scrap Monday, August 2nd! The participation prize is a template pack. If you use one of the templates and upload it to SAHM Scrapper's gallery by the end of the week, you will be entered in to win a $5 gift card to her store!! See you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...