Sunday, July 4, 2010

Contests

Well my 2 contests are over. I made it to the final round in This Scrapper's Got Talent at Stuff to Scrap. The last week's challenge was quite hard for me. I went through a lot of different pictures before I found some that would work. I earned 3rd place in that contest! I was so surprised. Here are some of the layouts that I made for this competition.
Background paper by Digi Designs by Nicole, other papers from the STS blog train Hey Mr. Groundhog. Layout below done with Early Spring by Scraps N Pieces.

I also participated in Minitopia at Brownie Scraps. I didn't win anything but I had a a lot of fun. I couldn't show you my layouts before because I had an alias. Now that the event is over, I can show you what I scrapped.


Credits: First layout-My Life by Jacabean Designs and Marti Scraps, challenge was to use clustering and white space. Second layout-Make a Wish by Flutterbye Faery Designs and Scrappin Daisies, challenge was the use blending and journaling. Third layout-Sunshiney Day by Down This Road Designs and Snuggle Berry Pie Designs, challenge was to use no photos and scrap our favorite things. Fourth layout-Moments by Marni Designs and Scrappin Daisies, challenge was to have multiphotos and titlework. Fifth layout-All to Pieces by Marni Designs and Flutterbye Faery Designs, challenge was to use a template that had been messed up and use whatever style we wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...