Monday, July 19, 2010

Watermelon Seeds

Becky Young Designs has a brand new kit out today called "Watermelon Seeds." From the title I bet you can guess the color scheme! Well if you said pinks, greens and blacks, you would be correct but the colors are much more subdued than other watermelon kits I've worked with. This would be a great kit for baby pictures too! I happened to scrap 2 pictures of watermelon events because I had them but there really are so many more uses for this kit than just watermelon! Here's a look at the kit.
Watermelon Seeds is 20% off right now, so go grab it! Here are my layouts to show you what can be done with this kit. I used the first one as the sample LO when I hosted a speed scrap.

Just so you know Stuff to Scrap is having a Christmas in July sale the 23, 24, and 25 of July. Everything in the winter and Christmas category will be on sale. You definitely don't want to miss this sale!


There's a Speed Scrap at Stuff to Scrap on Wednesday hosted by Designs by Christi. Check out the fliers for more details and the participation prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...