Saturday, July 3, 2010

She's Back!

Ramona the Pest is designing again and has returned to Brownie Scraps. She's got a fabulous new kit out called "Sail Away" that can be used for 4th of July pictures, sailing pictures or all sorts of other pictures. I had no 4th of July pictures yet nor did I have sailing pictures so I used Cardinal baseball pictures even though I am very anti-Cardinals! I'm am a Cubs fan through and through but my sister and her family plus my parents are Cardinal fans so they had pictures that needed scrapping.


Anyways, back to Sail Away. You can just get the kit or you can get the collection. The collection includes the kit, 2 alphas, 2 templates and a pack of fabulous word arts. I worked with all of the pieces and I would highly recommend getting the collection which is on sale right now 25% off! Here's a look at the kit and the collection.

Here are my layouts. The first one uses a template from the collection (which you can also buy separately).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...