Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Have You Noticed?

Have you noticed a new blinkie I have on my sidebar? The top one? That's right! I'm now a designer at Stuff to Scrap. I've been there for a couple weeks now but I'm just now ready to announce my store opening! I've got 2 full kits in there right now plus a mini kit. I'm almost done with another full kit that I should be releasing sometime in the first week of August.

The first kit that I want to share with you is "Natalie's Flowers." You've probably seen it before because it was a speed scrap participation prize. Well I made an add on that includes more solid papers, more elements and a full alpha. Natalie's Flowers is just $2.99! Natalie's Flowers Add On is just $1.99! So you can get this full kit for under $5! I kept them separate because I know I lot of people got the bigger kit at the speed scrap and I wanted to give them an opportunity to buy the add on if they so desired.

I had some talented scrappers help me out and create layouts showcasing these 2 kits. Here's what they came up with.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Here are 2 layout from me.


Here's a look at the kits.

Lori was kind enough to make her LO into a freebie QP that she is offering on her blog! Head over to Lori's blog to pick up this very cute freebie and don't forget to leave her some love!

I made a cluser frame freebie for you. I hope you like it so much that you'll head over to my store to pick up Natalie's Flowers and Natalie's Flowers Add On.
You can download the cluster frame HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!! Best Wishes on your opening at the new store!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...