Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blossom

Shel Belle Scraps has released a new kit called "Blossom." I've been dying for a really girly kit and I sure got my wish with this kit! Although when I told Shel that she said she didn't intend for it to be super girly! This kit has bright pinks and purples in it and I just love it! When I showed my husband one of the layouts I did with the kit his comment was "that's a lot of pink!" I just loved working with this kit and I'm sure you'll love it too. Here's a preview of the kit.


Isn't it gorgeous! So perfect for all those girl pictures you have. Here are my layouts with this kit. I bet you can guess which one I showed to my husband that lead to his really pink comment! :) Head on over to Shel Belle Scraps' store to pick up this kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...