Sunday, May 30, 2010

Stuff to Scrap News

I just finished another layout using The Scrappy Kat's kit "Country Cottage." My niece's second birthday is coming up but I still had 1st birthday pictures to scrap! Luckily most of the challenges at Stuff to Scrap this month because Stuff to Scrap has just turned 1. I scrapped this layout for the Scrap What? Challenge. Before I show you the layout, take a peek at this mega kit.

And now here's my layout. I was experimenting with my lasso tool and managed to make all the edges of the paper strips angled. Cool, huh?

There's a lot going on at Stuff to Scrap right now. They are doing a call for their Creative Team and thier Gallery Girls. Here's the information.
The Scrappy Kat is hosting a speed scrap on June 2nd at Stuff to Scrap. Here are the details.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...