Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sneak Peek

It's almost a new month and you know what that means! A new collab from the Brownie Scraps Designers. I was lucky enough to see the kit and to play with it already. And I get to show you a sneak peek and my layout! June's collab is called "Log Cabin." It's a great kit for all those outdoors pictures you have plus photos you may have from a camping trip. I'm going out to Colorado in June to spend some time at a cabin in the mountains so this kit will be perfect for my photos that I'll take! Here's a sneak peek at "Log Cabin."


This collab includes 5 mini kits, a fantastic hybrid project that you'll love and want to use s'more, a very fun template, and some QPs (one made by me based on the layout you'll see in a minute). Here's a layout that I made using Log Cabin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...