Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Moody Blues

I was in the mood for something different this month for my freebie QPs at Digital Scrap Cafe and I came across Moody Blues by Double Dutch Designs and I knew I wanted to play with it! This kit has beautiful papers in a couple shades of aqua blue and also black and white. I just love these papers! The elements are fun too but I didn't use too many because the papers spoke for themselves! Take a look at this kit.
Here's my layout. It's a diferent style for me too! I just started cutting up paper and layering them. I think it turned out really cute. And I think it worked well for the picture that I chose.

Here's my freebie QP preview. You can download it HERE. Head on over to Digital Scrap Cafe to pick up this kit.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...