Saturday, May 29, 2010

Just for Me!

Just Jaimee has come out with a new kit called "Just for Becky Sugar and Spice." This kit is for me! I sent Jaimee a color palette and an idea of a theme and she made me a kit! I just love that! Marni Designs has also made me a kit but I can't show you that one yet :) I got the color palette for this kit from one of my daughter's shirts that I just love! I made sure I scrapped pictures of her wearing the shirt with this kit. Here's a look at the kit. This preview doesn't show it but this kit (if you buy the bundle) comes with glitters and an alpha.

Just Jaimee sells at Scrapable and Digi Scrapbook Mania. This kit is available in both stores. There is actually a second alpha at Digi Scrapbook Mania. I don't even have this alpha yet! I looks very pretty. Take a look at the layouts I made with this kit and notice how well the kit matches the shirt my daughter is wearing! The second layout uses a template by Aprilisa Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...