Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Build A Kit

It's a new month and that means so many things. It means blog train time (scroll down one post if you are looking for my contribution to the Stuff to Scrap blog train), new challenges, new collab kits and new build a kits at Stuff to Scrap. I was able to work with two of the May Build a kits and they were both so cute. The theme must be boy kits because the first one I worked with was called "Country Boy" by The Scrappy Kat and the next one was called "Creepy Crawly" by Gettin Scrappy with Britt. You can pick up these mini kits at Stuff to Scrap for just $1.99. You can purchase which ever ones you want to make yourself one big kit. Here are previews of "Country Boy" and "Creepy Crawly" and the layouts that I made with them.







The Scrappy Kat is also offering QPs for sale with her build a kit. Take a look at how cute they are! Perfect for pictures of visiting farms, petting zoos, zoos or things like that.

At the last minute I was able to work with Digi Designs by Nicole's contribution for the May Build A Kit too and hers is called "Precious Memories." I guess the build a kit theme was not boy because this one works for just about anything! Here's the preview of Nicole's mini kit and my layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...