Friday, May 7, 2010

Brownie Supreme

I've got some news! I'm one of the new Brownie Supremes over at Brownie Scraps! That basically means I'm a creative member for the store. I'm so excited about this because I get to work with all the designers there! The first kit that I worked with was Flutterbye Faery Designs' newest kit called "SWAK." Now I bet you are wondering what SWAK stands for! I was too! It stands for Sealed With A Kiss. Now that might give you a better idea of what is in this kit. The kit has some vintage elements and papers and few items that have postmarks and things like that on it. Take a look at this beauty.

This layout that I made came together so easily! I just loved the frame and instead of using two pictures I kept one side for journaling. I really like how that looks! Plus I only had 1 picture I wanted to use. :) Head on over to Brownie Scraps to pick up SWAK! And while you're at Flutterbye Faery Designs' store take a look at and pick up Giggles. This is such a fun girly kit. I am in love with really girl kits! Take a look at this kit full of pinks and greens. I made a layout using this kit for the Cinnamon Bear and Chocolate Challenge. In this challenge you are given either 2 or 3 layouts and you need to combine them into one. I LOVE this challenge because I love to scraplift layouts and this one challenges me to scraplift several layouts into one. Here's what I came up with. To see the other layouts, click the link above. I hope you will participate in this challenge!




Brownie Scraps has a fun event planned! Check out this flier for all the details. You can also find more information HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...